“Quality of Internal Links Pointing to Page from authoritative pages on domain have a stronger effect than pages with no or low PR.”
So what does that mean? It means it’s in your best interest to seek out pages with a better page authority on your site and link from that page to a different page that features a lower page authority.
If you’re trying to create a presence for a brand new page or blog article, find a page with a better page rank and link(Quality of Internal Links) to the new page from that page. This may pass page authority to your new page and help it grow its own page authority.
Search engines search for two criteria when evaluating your website links and determining your website ranking: quantity and quality. Meaning both the quantity and therefore the relevance of your links are crucial for getting your website found faster by search engines, and by potential clients.
The amount of links to, from, and within your website comes from three areas:
- Inbound links: links to your website from external sources
- Outbound links: links to other sites from your website
- Internal links: links between individual pages on your own website
What Is Internal Linking And Why Does It Matter?
Internal linking is precisely what it seems like. Internal linking is once you link sites together through anchor text. Anchor text is the text that’s (usually) highlighted in blue and underlined.
You’ve probably seen it 1,000,000 times, but maybe you didn’t realize that it’s a part of an overall internal linking strategy for SEO.
But just having tons of links isn’t all you would like to think about.
The standard of your links is additionally important.
While your goal is to create an honest mixture of inbound, outbound, and internal links, those links need to be relevant to your content, business, industry, and audience — and you can’t forget that the essential, present links are extremely powerful too.
- High Quality website has long duration when visitors read the contents. And website with long duration covers visitor’s demands properly.
- The links cause long duration
- The website, whose average duration is long, features a lot of contents during a page, and has effective internal links.
- The useful sites precisely answer the searcher’s demand. Effective internal links guide them to subsequent page which responds following demand, which occurs after reading the present page.
- The search engines evaluates whether the page has this mechanism or not. so as to try and do that, search engines need to have data of user’s demand.
- Link’s quality is based on keywords closed to demands
- The relevance of linked contents is least fact of a prime quality link. It’s not enough.
- The top quality link is one which is really clicked by readers, Therefore they need to have reason to click them, and that reason is the demand of readers.
The high quality of internal links pointing to pages contents which have next demand. The demands are following ones.
- Readers want to know more detail about something
- Reason of the explanation
- Next topics after reading current content
When we are aware of these things and write content naturally, high quality internal links are contained in your contents.
Statistic data of internal links
After evaluating links in each page, search engines evaluate the statistic data of them.
The quality of total internal links is quality of the entire website.
What high quality small site can, and big site cannot
Recently, small page volume can rank in the first page. And the page volume is not always necessary to rank in.
Often websites with big volume do not rank in. That means search engines purely evaluate the quantity of information. To write same things again and again do not increase that.