WHY SEO IS IMPORTANT IN 2020?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It’s the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results. Despite the acronym, SEO is as much about people as it is about search engines themselves.
SEO is a guaranteed marketing strategy that helps increase the flow of organic traffic, and it shows promising improvements in the year 2020 also.
Here are all the reasons why SEO is vital in 2020 and is something to keep an eye out for.
SEO positioning trends are constantly changing. Furthermore, as technology evolves, they suggest new challenges when searching for and generating content.
However, there are SEO trends that continue in 2020 and new ones that will emerge.
Therefore, it is very important for experts in Digital Marketing to be up to date on the SEO.
2020 TRENDS THAT WILL REMAIN THIS YEAR AND CONTRARY THOSE THAT WILL DISAPPEAR
- TABLE OF CONTENT
- Voice search and search intent.
- Featured snippets
- Artificial intelligence applied to SEO
- Local SEO
- A.T AND Content quality
- Mobile first and user experience
While the coronavirus has increased internet usage exponentially, it has also caused search traffic to business websites to plummet in many industries
Search is going to become more important
As mentioned earlier in this post, traffic to many websites from search engines may be down, but traffic to search engines is not. People who used to listen to the radio on their commute are now checking Google for updates. Older generation consumers who used to rely on their caretakers are now using voice assistants to get answers.
Not only has our already-growing reliance on search engines accelerated during COVID-19, but our already-advancing search platforms are also now skyrocketing ahead. This makes search engine marketing (whether in the form of PPC or SEO) an even more mission-critical pursuit for businesses down the line.
Search engine optimization is important because:
- The majority of search engine users (more than 65% – see graph below) are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the search engine results pages (SERPS). To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions.
SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site( SEO is important ). People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is an increase in search engine traffic( SEO is important) and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
What are the main stages of the Search Engine Optimization process?
Technical SEO: With technical SEO you can ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website without any issues.
On-site SEO: Rules to apply on your site and content to make it search engine friendly.
Off-site SEO: Ways to promote your website or blog so that it can rank higher in search results.
Why SEO matters during COVID-19
While there has been a lot of misinformation floating around, many facts remain that highlight the importance of SEO despite declines in search traffic.
Fact #1: COVID-19 is trending
Yes, it feels like it’s been forever, and yes, it will have long-term repercussions, but no, the coronavirus will not be at the forefront of search forever. Evergreen questions your customers have, on the other hand, will remain relevant long after the outbreak has subsided.
Fact #2: Evergreen content is still key
It’s okay to write about trending topics as they relate to your business, but these pages will naturally decline in traffic over time. They also are less likely to rank in the first place, since leading brands and high authority websites will dominate page one results. Content written on evergreen topics within your niche, on the other hand, stays relevant and accumulates traffic over time
Our digital marketing PACELAB- SEO AGENCY LONDON can help your local business to thrive.
If you are looking to boost your business’s SEO(SEO is important), Creative Web Results can help. Our PACELAB SEO services have helped customers increase their organic leads, monthly traffic and revenue overall. Contact us to find out how we can help your business thrive.
SEO is such an important part of your business’s success. Don’t leave it up to just anyone. Call SEO AGENCY LONDON for digital marketing PACELAB services you can trust.
DM US AT: email@example.com